Home Health Aides
Home Health Aides that accompany Skilled Services
Home Health Aides assist with personal care needs including bathing, dressing, and grooming.
Personal Care and Activities of Daily Living Support:
- Overseeing safety at home
- Mobility support
- Personal care (bathing, getting dressed, personal hygiene)
- Preparation of light meals
- Light housekeeping
- Transferring and positioning
Fields of Care
• Disease Management
• Medication Management
• Post-Surgical Management
• Pain Management
• Wound Care Management
• Orthopedic Rehabilitation
• Fall Prevention
• CHF Management
• COPD Management
• Diabetes Management
• Bathing & Personal Care Assistance
AuNOVA Home Care proudly treats patients in the comfort of their homes under the direct supervision of their physician. Our goal is to ensure that our team of experienced and dedicated health care professionals rehabilitate our patients to medical independence as quickly as possible. We are committed to ensuring our patient’s families, physicians, and direct caregivers are involved in every aspect of their care.
• A dedicated team of qualified health professionals best suited to meet all of your clinical needs.
• Patient, Physician, Family, and Caregiver involvement throughout our care plan.
Medicare and most insurances cover 100% of home health services provided by a certified agency for eligible individuals.
In order to be eligible for home care, a physician’s order is required for insurance approval. Please refer to the
Medicare.gov home care page
for eligibility details.